Sunday, January 05, 2014

A Self Help Book I would buy

I have to admit I'm a bit of a sucker for self-help How To type books.

But it strikes me that although I've read a few its hard to think of much that has made a difference. Getting Things Done might be an exception.

So I think maybe I need a self-help book on how to recall, use and internalise learnings from self-help books and elsewhere.

I guess teaching or demonstarting stuff is a good way of understanding and remembering it. Maybe blogging is some use.

Have you got any strategies on this I could appreciate and then forget?!

1 comment:

scatterwisdom said...

As A Lily Among Thorns – A Story of King Solomon, the Queen of Sheba, and the Goddess of Wisdom by Rudy U Martinka
http://amazon.com/gp/search?field-author=rudy+martinka&index=books