Monday, May 28, 2012

Wedding planning tips

Reflecting on our wedding day, I would encourage people who have to choose between inviting all the friends and family they'd like to be there and the lovliness of the food, venue etc. (due to cost, for example) to go for the guests. One of the best things for me was a church full of my favourite people rooting for us and spending some time with them afterwards.

I also wish we'd gone for a really good professional photographer. Some friends took some great photos, but the chap we paid was bellow average, I'd say, and I reckon that's not something to scrimp on.

We did the whole day on roughly half the average cost, I believe, and I'm not sure I wish we'd spent more in other areas.

2 comments:

alex said...

Photographer is really important because pictures are remember forever. Wedding decoration is also considered.


vintage wedding accessories

kennady said...

The engaged people have to make use of the wedding tips for their wedding planning. Wedding app will give the proper guidance to the engaged people and it has wedding tools and features are available.