Monday, September 12, 2011

A week in the life


So far, I know this "normal" week includes:

Morning Prayer
A hospital visit in Eastbourne
8:15am Midweek BCP Communion
Church Primary School Assembly, Governors’ Meeting and Friends’ Meeting
Church Walking Group
PCC
An evening about mission work in Rwanda
A funeral at Tunbridge Wells Crematorium
A wedding (and rehearsal)
A barbeque with the curates I trained with
Church yard clear up
Sunday: 8am, 9:30am, 11am, 4pm Family Event, 6:30pm Churches Together Service

And I probably won’t go to:

Chaps who lunch meal in the pub
The Parish Council Meeting
Various homegroups

And I might try out the History Society meeting

2 comments:

James Oakley said...

Next time you're at the Kent and Sussex, let me know. If I'm there for the service two after you, we could do lunch in between.

Marc Lloyd said...

I've never been there before. I think most of our people would go to Eastbourne. This funeral is on Friday at 11:30am.