Friday, September 10, 2010

The Sussex Parson

As you can see, I've attempted a bit of re-branding here.

Do you like the new (additional) title?

I'm not sure about the image. I'm afraid its not our house! Nor it is Sussex! It was taken at St Fagans, The National History Museum of Welsh life.

The "original" Sussex Parson was Edward Boys Ellman (1815-1906), Rector of Berwick, but as they want £20 for a used copy of his Reflections, I'm afraid I've never read them. They were reccomended at Initial Ministerial Education in Chichester Diocese once, I think!

3 comments:

Ros said...

I like the title and the picture, though I would suggest cropping some off the bottom (and maybe the top as well) so it doesn't take up the whole screen!

Marc Lloyd said...

Ta, that could be beyond my teachnical abilities! Might give it a go sometime.

Marc Lloyd said...

There, think I've improved that - not 100% sure how!