Friday, May 15, 2009

How does he do it?

No doubt he's very godly and able and self-disciplined and all that, but how does Revd Dr Peter Leithart do it? Will someone please tell me?

(1) Father to about a million kids. Are they all doing his work for him?

(2) Senior Pastor of a church plant

(3) Senior lecturer at a university

(4) Prolific and erudite blogger

(5) Multiple author

(6) Expert in English Lit., Sacraments, published on Old and New Testaments, doctrine, hermeneutics etc. etc.

(7) No doubt a bunch of other stuff I don't know about

Dr Leithart, what are the secrets? And please don't say "HARD WORK"?!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hard work.

Unknown said...

(look at the timings of his blog posts...'5.29am'...5.36am...5.47am...4.44 am (!!).)

Marc Lloyd said...

Ah, so perhaps early mornings are the key? I knew there must be a secret magic pill! :)

Unknown said...

Well, I've just noticed what time you're posting on your blog. I'm expecting great things, Marc!

Marc Lloyd said...

I'm afraid that was more sleeplessness than hard work if the truth be told.