Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Christian Podcasts / audio / video etc.

 

What free Christian audio / video / podcasts would you recommend?

 

I’ve even included some which, as far as I know, has nothing to do with the Scrivener family!

 

I’m not a big user of this stuff myself (though I do like David Suchet to read the NIV UK to me via Bible Gateway) but I’ve been asking around.

 

Maybe some of the Word One To One stuff – esp Come and See Podcast - https://www.theword121.com/

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVI3tnVMJR8j3IWqvsPftOA

 

The Revd Dr Matt Searles is a good chap - https://www.mattsearles.uk/bible-overbrew

 

Two Sisters & a cup of tea podcast - https://www.twosistersandacupoftea.com/

 

Emma Scrivener, Jack Timpany & Graeme Johnstone - https://open.spotify.com/show/4XIprCIo4KPoFaQ1UwdDZw

 

I sometimes watch some of Glen Scrivener (Speak Life) - https://speaklife.org.uk/

https://www.youtube.com/@SpeakLifeMedia

 

The Rector of Burwash would tell me to mention: Irreverend Faith and Current Affairs

-          https://irreverendpod.com/

A friend has also reminded me of The Church Society Podcast, what I have even been on, twice! https://www.churchsociety.org/resources/podcast/


No comments:

Post a Comment